Bird Control - Pigeon Control
- Our bird control service is designed to permanently exclude birds from potential nesting and perching areas on or inside structures. These areas include roof intersections, eaves, ledges, beams, gutter down spouts, chimneys, attics, etc. We focus on these specific areas, because birds require nesting sites year-round and habitually perch on the buildings that they nest on.
- Falcon Services installs products such as stainless steel spikes, bird netting, and shock track systems to treat these areas. These products are removable, are very low-visibility, and long-term.
- Some birds, such as pigeons form nests out of their own droppings as well as other debris, such as twigs, etc. Bird feces and related debris also accumulate in the rain-gutter system, roof valleys and on the ground and walks below.
- Bird droppings are highly acidic and expand in size when moistened by rain, dew, etc. If left unchecked, accumulated droppings interfere with proper drainage and penetrate into roofing materials, creating serious roof damage (leaks).
- Our service is aimed at reducing any potential disease pathogens and parasites associated with bird feces. Inhaled or otherwise contacted particles of feces, mites and other parasites transmit many of the over 50 bird related diseases, such as meningitis, encephalitis, tuberculosis, and salmonella.
- Falcon Services incorporates the principles of integrated pest management (IPM) in its assessment and treatment of each installation performed. Our aim is to inform our customers of any potential conditions, which may be conducive to bird activity.